Once limited to branding, communication & web development, Integrated design and marketing has become central to strategy today. In the past 10 years, we have worked with several large, medium and small companies. In our role as a Creative agency, we were not limited in our thinking to only communication and marketing. Our philosophy was to take a holistic approach to a client “How to use design thinking to make great things actually happen”.
A career at Mastermind is an opportunity for ample learning and growth. It offers avenues to work across the industry alongside the finest minds. The Company offers a challenging assignment, a class working environment , professional management, competitive salaries along with commensurate rewards.
If you have an appetite for challenges, we have an exciting career for you.
2-3 years of experience in an advertising or marketing agency preferred.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts;
- Meeting clients to discuss their marketing or branding needs;
- Working with Seniors to devise an digital campaign that meets the clients brief and budget;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and marketing agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Knowledge of support functions like Digital, Media, Direct and Event management;
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients;
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure;
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets;
- Writing creative briefs and generating insights for creative inputs; Cultivate long-standing relationships with the clients;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral;
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions;
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Coral Draw.
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements:
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
- Follow good SEO practices, that doesn’t penalise in the long run.
To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform full keyword research and develop related strategies
- Build & optimize PPC campaigns
- Define, monitor, and analyze trends
- Actively test and analyze targeting criteria (keywords and audiences), ad creatives, landing pages, and bid strategies to drive results in line with campaign goals
- Actively work to improve site speed and page ranking
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations
- Identify and maximize new opportunities for growth
- Think creatively to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results
- Follow industry trends, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training
- Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs
- Learn from our staff of industry experts and multiple e-learning resources
- Create monthly and quarterly business reviews & other executive-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
Required Skills and Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Moz/ SEM Rush/ Ahref Research Tools
- Google AdWords
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Deep expertise of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
Manage key Clients’ performance marketing on platforms like Amazon and Flipkart. You’ll be responsible for building and executing plans that drive scalable and sustainable growth across these key e-commerce platforms.
• Setting up and managing Amazon Ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for all assigned accounts on a weekly basis. • Reporting to the clients and updating Account Managers on a weekly basis with updates, recommendations, and insights.
• Performing Keyword Research, Competitor Research, and Market Research for each assigned account.
• Provide complete and accurate data in the weekly reports.
• Having experience in the analysis of amazon business reports, search term reports, etc.
• Should have sound knowledge of amazon seller central and vendor central.
• Should have a proven track record of giving higher orders with lower Acos.
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
• Manage and guide the team with best-proven practices for maximum efficiency.
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
• Proactive, Team Player, requires good co-ordination and networking capabilities.
• Good written communication skills and typing speed in English.
• Self-motivated with a passion for e-commerce.
• Outstanding client handling & communication skills both written & verbal.
As a packaging designer, you will work to develop functional, eye-catching packaging designs that resonate with the client’s target market and comply with country/state health and safety regulations.
- Should have a good eye for style and in-depth knowledge of packaging regulations;
- Evaluating market trends and analyzing similar packaging designs;
- Meeting with the design and marketing teams to discuss Client’s packaging specifications;
- Create product packaging that is both eye-catching and functional;
- Creating Packaging Mock-ups;
Packaging Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, graphic design, art, or a similar field.
- Marketing experience would be preferable.
- Proven experience working as a packaging designer.
- Natural talent for design and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with market research and product placement advertising.
- Familiarity with various packaging materials.
- Knowledge of consumer packaging health and safety regulations.
- Proficient with 3D design software including CAD or AutoCAD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
- Decode target audience and user personas to define copy-writing style.
- Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
- Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated communication channels.
- Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
- Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal, and information.
- Create content previews.
- Create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them to transform those into creative designs.
- 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for clients is desirable.
- Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts, posts, advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
- A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
- Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.